Saturday, March 28, 2009

Class #6 Assignment: Add PHP to Storefront

I was able to get this to work with PHP as well as it was working before. As for the coding, I'm sure it can probably be more efficient, which I will focus on during the week. I originally had all my product image tags in an external CSS file which I have now brought into the main file.

The link to the storefront is:
http://onepotcooking.com/scottharlow/class6/junkstore.php

Within the same directory I used several include files:
_header.php
_menu.php
_breadcrumbs.php
_products.php (which contains all the product thumbnails php code)
_footer.php

The only php code included on the 'junkstore.php' file is for the breadcrumbs.

I still need to tweak the JQuery code because I still have issues with the mouseout function not working when you move the mouse too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment